Geneos Wealth Management’s Privacy Statement
To Our Customers Geneos Wealth Management, Inc. ("GWM") values you as a customer and respects your right to privacy. We recognize that you have placed your trust in us, and we take the responsibility to preserve that trust. One way we endeavor to keep your trust is to properly handle that personal information. We pledge to you that:
- Protection of your privacy is a top priority;
- Your account information and all documents you provide to us are protected in a secure environment; - We only collect personal information in order to accomplish our customer commitments to you;
- Information about you is only used and shared in limited and controlled ways; and,
- In the event that we wish to share information about you with non-affiliated third parties, you will be given options concerning what information may be shared, and your privacy wishes will be respected. You may also choose to opt out of any information sharing.
- GWM's Customer Account Form, applications for the purchase of various products, and other forms; - Product vendors, as a result of your transactions with us; and/or,
- Depending on the product you are requesting to purchase, information received from consumer reporting agencies, medical providers or others. We may disclose the following categories of information to entities that perform administrative services on our behalf or as required or permitted by law for legal, regulatory, or other purposes:
- Information you provide directly to us on the Customer Account Form, applications or other forms;
- Information we receive about your transactions with us or with our product providers; and/or,
- If required for the products you purchase, information received from other agencies such as: consumer reporting agencies concerning your creditworthiness, motor vehicle and driver's license reports, medical and employment information, and loss reports.
Geneos Wealth Management, Inc.
Attn: Compliance Department
9055 E Mineral Circle, Suite 200 Centennial
A special note about medical or health information: While we might receive medical or health information from you at the time of application for various types of insurance, we do not use it or share it - internally or externally - for any purpose other than what is directly related to the administration of your policy, account, or claim, as required or permitted by law, or as you authorize us to do. GWM pledges to work to protect the security of your confidential information.